Tuesday, February 26, 2008


This picture was taken @ 1920 in Gridley California. Robin's father, Carl, is the young boy with his parents Per Johan and Maria Louisa Hagberg. They had settled in Northern California after emmigrating from Sweden via Canada. As I post more pictures of Hagbergs of this generation you will see the family resemblance.
Remember the title of this Blog is Hagberg Family History so don't expect to see any pretty little pictures of my grandchildren or find some wonderful new recipe for chocolate onions.
Today in my research in Genline (my Swedish connection) I found a family of 7 children that connects with one of the brothers of one of our ancestors...born 1855. In the past few months I have added over 200 names to my PAF program. Our next goal is to process them through Temple Ready and get the Temple cards printed. Any of the Hagberg Children or grandchildren (of June and Carl) is invited to request some of these cards with the promise to do the work quickly and return the card back to us with stamped info. Also a copy(a floppy disk)of our PAF program is available for the asking. Let us know if you are interested in helping us further the work.

5 comments:

Lillian said...

Hi Aunt Suzanne! I'm enjoying your blog. Keep it up!

Carissa May said...

Hi Grandma! I would love to do baptisms for temple names any time you want or need them done. I go to the temple fairly often anyway, so let me know.

Kristen said...

I didn't even know you had a blog! What a great way to keep in touch. Yes, Austin's birthdate was wrong. Thanks for catching it! Hard to believe that I could make that mistake! That's one of my favorite pictures of the men in my life and I have looked at it over and over without catching the error.

Unknown said...

Hi Suzanne

My name is Sven Hennig and I'm a genealogist living in Gothenburg, Sweden. I enjoyed your photos and narrative of the trip to Sweden immensely!

During the last seven years I've been piecing together almost every lineage of people in Seglora and the neighbouring parishes from the 1600s onwards. I have extensive roots from several villages in Seglora myself but none directly in common with you.

I do, however, have lots of data on your branches so if you want to contact me, feel free to do so! I'd love to have an exchange!

Take care,
Sven M.Hennig
smhennig@hotmail.com

Mandy said...

YAY! I'm excited to learn more about my ancestry!